View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Back in the day I used to compete professionally in Quake 3 Arena. That was my sh1t lol.

I became totally immersed in online play since the Sega Dreamcast came out. Who remembers playing on that thing using 56k modem. Back then if your ping was ~150 you were considered godly.
I remember when I got DSL in '95...yes I was 4. But my god Napster and Kazaa were able to download music faster than the dickens. I always remember playing Flight Simulator when I was a kid at least on PC. Played MK4 and Twisted Metal 3 for years with my dad.

Also fun nerdy fact for the day...

Go to
Fashion News, Latest Trends, Catwalk Photos & Designers (Vogue.com UK)

and press

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

And then thank the web admins who have a sense of humor.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote