View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicster View Post
Yay! This should be stickied eventually.
I read a somewhat unruly amount of comic books. I can go into detail but I'm not sure how nerdy you really want this to get.

I work in IT - currently for Dell as a federal contractor for NIH NIAID as an enterprise storage administrator. I also build my own computers because I was told that was the only way to do it.

I do believe everything I read on the internet but I am not a french model. I currently own a few internets myself - and I have it on great authority that if you Google, Google, you can break the internet. So, let's just be safe and trust me on this one.

I know a few languages: English, C#, JAVA, BASIC, and PHP. I can also understand many more including but not limited to a vague understand of Espainish-o and ASP.NET.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who do not. Lastly, to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Good day!
Probably my favorite comments yet. so many lulz.

I like the idea of intros...

I work in IT as well, not really expanded to much due to age but have done everything up to a Helpdesk Analyst III. Also Linux+ A+ Net+ Security+ certified. I'm well versed with Linux, Mac, Windows.

I build my own PC's. Done about 8(?) gaming PC builds. So far all are still alive and kicking.

Played and practiced professionally in Halo 3 and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote