View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicster
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370Z
Vicster is on a distinguished road

Yay! This should be stickied eventually.

Steam ID: cF* Vicster
Origin: Vicster00 (but I never use it)
XBL: Vicster0

I like long walks on the beach and playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive regularly. I am a recovering World of Warcraft addict - playing mostly one character for the better part of 7 or so years and still own the account. Don't play now, but there are times when it is rough to resist the temptation. I am a pre-ordered subscriber of Star Citizen and am anxiously awaiting the build and release of the alpha, beta, and release of that game.

I read a somewhat unruly amount of comic books. I can go into detail but I'm not sure how nerdy you really want this to get.

I work in IT - currently for Dell as a federal contractor for NIH NIAID as an enterprise storage administrator. I also build my own computers because I was told that was the only way to do it.

I do believe everything I read on the internet but I am not a french model. I currently own a few internets myself - and I have it on great authority that if you Google, Google, you can break the internet. So, let's just be safe and trust me on this one.

I know a few languages: English, C#, JAVA, BASIC, and PHP. I can also understand many more including but not limited to a vague understand of Espainish-o and ASP.NET.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who do not. Lastly, to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Good day!

'13 Z34 Touring Sport | ARK GRiP CBE | Stillen G3 CAI | AAM HFC | UpRev | 20mm Z1 Spacers | StopTech Drilled/Slotted Rotors | StopTech SS Lines
Vicster is offline   Reply With Quote