View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #229 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
The consumer protection people at the local news can usually help move thinks along with the magic of bad publicity. Especially if you phrase it like "omg unsafe brakes!" when you're talking to them. I wouldn't do that until you get a concrete "no" from corporate, since the bridge will be burnt at that point.
I'm not going to hurt any profits or reputations in any way until Nissan completely shuts me out, which I hope won't happen. At that point, it will be vengeance for having to trade out of a '12 car, which will cost me. Hopefully though it will all get worked out. Trying to stay positive even though I am pissed.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote