View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #216 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Personally, I think it's time to stop being quite so relaxed. I'm not necessarily saying lawyer up, but if you have a friend or acquaintance who is an attorney? Sometimes all you need is the letter.
You're right. Physical violence would make me feel great, and there isn't a person there I couldn't walk through, but that is not the answer and the results would be counter productive to every other aspect of my life.

So really, the only true force I can bring to bear that will get results and not cost me more than it gets me is legal force. Dealerships are sleazy enough to know this, and that I am smart enough to realize it, too, regardless of how nasty I may feel.

I know several excellent lawyers and may give one a call after speaking with Nissan's area rep. I want to speak with him before I go further down that road.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote