View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #210 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Would I buy another Nissan? Sure. I've had no problems. Neither has anyone I know. You did. It really sucks. We feel bad for you, and have been willing to help with whatever we can. But what you've experienced is not what the vast majority of us have experienced, and implying we're stupid for not sharing your feelings about Nissan is not cool. I know you're just venting, and I'm not taking it too personally, but I just wanted to point out that the same people you're calling dumb for wanting/liking Nissan vehicles are the exact same people who've been trying to help you.

Was typing while you were editing- your revision made it come across better than the first draft of your post.
Yeah, because I did not convey what I meant to convey the first go.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote