View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #205 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Dude, I get that you're livid about this. I would be too. You have every right to be. You've gotten a crappy deal, and we all feel for you. As a community we've all been trying to help with what little we can for you. Calling us idiots is kinda uncalled for.

Sorry bro, I'm pissed at this situation and cannot believe any rational human being would choose to be in the same spot, potentially.

What I meant to convey, is, knowing this...who the hell would actually buy a Nissan after seeing where it can land you when things don't go right? It's a machine. It has the potential to **** the bed.

That being said, I have not yet gotten to speak with the area manager. I am hoping that he can fix all of this and that it's just one big misunderstanding. I'm trying to remain somewhat calm, and want to exhaust all possibilities of resolving this in a somewhat relaxed manner.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 07-10-2013 at 01:27 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote