View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
So I did some search on this forum and I got a lot of information on this subject. Just out of curiosity. I used to just do a wash and dry with Maguire's Gold Wash and use Mother's Carnuba Wax on my old 350z. After becoming an enthusiast of the 370Z I really wanted to do the best for my new baby. And I am torn between whether to get the Zaino detailer kit for 90 dollars or is it best to do some shopping around IDetailer and combine different products to get the best shine on my car. What are you guy's input on this?
Forget everything you just read, all lies. Read on:

IRVINE, California (August 18, 2008) – For more than 100 years, Meguiar's, the leader in automotive appearance care, has offered automotive enthusiasts the finest products and accessories for preparing their automobiles for top shows around the globe. That legacy shined once again at the world-famous Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance on August 17, 2008 as an overwhelming majority of the incredible cars awarded "Best of Class" achieved their flawless appearances using Meguiar's car care products.

In all, 20 of the 24 individual “Best of Class” winners in this year’s 58th annual Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance selected Meguiar’s as their products of choice for creating a show-quality finish. Over the past ten years, 211 of the 245 vehicles judged “Best of Class” (86%) have used Meguiar’s car care products.

“We create quality products for serious car people who are passionate about their vehicle’s appearance,” said Barry Meguiar, President and CEO of Meguiar’s, Inc. “We would like to congratulate all the best-in-class winners and thank them for demonstrating that whether your car is a Pebble Beach contender or a daily driver that you wash and wax in your driveway, Meguiar’s products provide the opportunity for every car to have the look of a world class award-winner.”