View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
Here to revive a thread. This happened to me today. That nut that goes over the dampener dial... came off while I was driving and my car sunk a good inch or so down. I never touched that nut and it should have been torqued properly by the manufacturer prior to shipping it out to me. Im not happy in the least bit and now my coil is knocking....

Any advice???? Can I get this thing replaced by the manufacturer or are they going to claim no responsibility?

(Running Stance Super Sports)
Are they off the car now? They should repair or replace it as necessary depending on the warranty period. They can extend that period at their discretion.