View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Hmm, that's not good. Who did the assembly of the spring onto the shock? If that come off all the way you would have been in trouble.
Here to revive a thread. This happened to me today. That nut that goes over the dampener dial... came off while I was driving and my car sunk a good inch or so down. I never touched that nut and it should have been torqued properly by the manufacturer prior to shipping it out to me. Im not happy in the least bit and now my coil is knocking....

Any advice???? Can I get this thing replaced by the manufacturer or are they going to claim no responsibility?

(Running Stance Super Sports)

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote