View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #67 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
i believe he also has the 4.36 gears and radials on his car which is a MASSIVE upgrade for the 1/4. I outran an 478whp/440tq SS Camaro from a dig with 4.08's. I'd post a video but no street racing vids lol. He was pulling on me HARD at the very end but never actually caught me before the finish. Highway and he would've mutilated me by 4 or 5 car lengths but the power of shorter gears does amazing things. Especially when the 7at with 3.3 gears is faster then the 6mt 3.69 gears from factory, the 4.36 gears would be a destroyer in the 7at. I would roughly assume 20% increase In acceleration.
I've seen the video, it was sexxxy

And he was spinning both 1st and 2nd, maybe even 3rd