View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #41 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoi@AAMComp View Post
I think I like the 1/4 mile thread better :\ dyno inconsistencies make this thread very misleading

If anything, people should be posting their before and after, the differences between a baseline to mods+tune or whatever you may have, however I know a lot of you guys don't have baselines so that rules that one out
I was thinking the same thing Khoi!

I agree that quarter mile times give me a better idea of how the car will perform on the streets, however knowing overall power of the car is important too. & Its a brag thread

To follow up with what you said FPEnvy, I lost 23% when I baseline dyno'd my car. That 6MT reads at least 10whp higher from what I have seen.