View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 12:41 AM   #138 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the powder coater today and he quoted me $80 to do my strut bar and tow hook in pearl white. He's gonna order a color card so that we're sure it'll match and then if it does he'll order the powder. I may ask him to do my stillen intakes as well, not sure yet.

I went to autogeeks.net and ordered a Meguiare's DA buffer with some pads and polish, so I'll be shining up the Z and the wife's Audi soon

I'm also trying to find a good pair of carbon fiber hood struts, I hate the bar that comes with the car and hood struts are way more convenient. I've pm'ed B2Auto to see what kind of deal they'll give me on theirs, they're the only ones I can find that have made them in carbon fiber. Anybody else know of one?

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote