View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Not an owner, but have driven one for extended periods as a loaner car.
They are fun and can be quick & peppy, in terms of overall space they are solid for the price point they are in. The back seat with a 6'4" driver is not happening, but with an average driver you can fit 4 adults fairly easily.

It has 3 modes, eco, normal, sport.
Eco is as it sounds, slow but is fuel friendly. I would use this mode when I was in traffic and did not need the power to get going. Besides that this mode is fairly worthless in my option.
Normal is solid for everyday driving, getting on he freeway, traffic, etc. Provides good power but creates a bit of lag if you punch it. I believe this is to help control fuel economy just a bit.
Sport, little to no lag, fun to punch it and drive. Can spin the front wheels (especially with the manual).

They come fairly equipped if you want, cheap navigation, sirius, aux, usb, etc. You feel up around other cars but the car is fairly low & handles wheel, no arm rest from factory which sucked but you can add one.

Have had extensive test drives and i concur. but only with the AWD version. Loads of torque for such a small SUV, extremely fun. Eco mode is worthless.
Design is quirky, yet unique and good looking. High quality fit and finish. Roominess is questionable depending on what your plans are in terms of usage, it can go from roomy to tight.