View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post
I don't know if anyone are aware of this company, but ShineAutoProject.com sells body kits and whatnot. If you purchase an item and have some sort of problem whatsoever, they will NOT refund you your money nor exchange any product!!! Beware of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post
The part was not defective but it just wasnt the material and shape i expected it to be. It is the Spec-S Sideskirt for the Z34. I've been trying to get in reach with them for a refund but its impossible to get in reach with them through their business phone because they never pick up. Left plenty of voice messages and sent many emails. No replies.
From my understanding, you ordered a body kit part that doesn't fit.

Based on what I was able to find out about the company, they deal with REPLICA parts. Replicas (aka 'knockoffs') won't fit like OEM and most likely will need some kind of work to get them to fit properly.

Now if you can provide us with pictures and more information that would better help us all since you're saying the material wasn't what you expected, did you order a CF and received fiberglass? or what happened exactly? Found this link on their website that describes the materials they use.

Materials | Shine Auto Project