View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
ResIpsa
Track Member

Drives: 09 RACING HEN
ResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond reputeResIpsa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I am already devising a piece of sheet metal to place over the front of the oil cooler. I'll just remove it for track days.

And ModShack thanks for all the work that you do on this forum. Did you see my variation of the fang vent cold air intake?

What happened was that I forgot to order an extra set of flanges from aircraftspruce and needed to come up with a spur of the moment solution. I just massaged the 2.5 inch tubing and ran it straight into the air box.