View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #1787 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfood98 View Post
Hi Kabestro,
I live in Guaynabo Puerto Rico as well, and have Swift springs on my Z. I love them. Would you like a ride on my car before you make a decision? I believe the car should have come like this stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabestro View Post
Don't know if this has been asked before or not, but do you guys recommend the swifts for daily driving, or is the drop too much? I'm considering Swifts or Eibach, the roads in PR aren't that great to begin with, don't want to be scraping the car all the time.
Hi guys im from PR too I am from Aibonito. Well i am searching info for some good springs to my 2013 Z. My car its a daily driven and i want some great spring. i want a spring that make the car works better than stock and looks good any recommendation?

Thanks!!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote