View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #89 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo09 View Post
I have no updates at this time (like I said earlier I think they are ready for prime time but that is up to Sean at SPL) but I can tell you I am taking the Proto III's to TWS again this weekend for round 2 of testing if you will - hey they are still on my car!!!!!!! ;- and I will be driving the **** out of them. ;-).
Nismo09, thanks for the update. May I ask, what kind of assurance is Sean waiting for in order to move it into production?

Does he want to make sure the alignment stays after being pushed hard? To make sure no squeaking?

I hope the radio silence is because Sean wants to keep things under wrap until he does the QC on the first batch, not because there are issues regarding production or design.

Knock on wood.
cv129 is offline   Reply With Quote