View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #52 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieZ View Post
Hey everyone, I'm Capri. My usual forum name is GirlyBoostdLude on some other sites and was also LadieZ on my 350z.com. I currently have a 2008 Infinti G37 Sport that I have up for sale actually to switch back over to a Z :-). I also have a 2000 Turbo Honda Prelude that I drag race and an 07 Suzuki GSXR. I used to own a 350z before the G37 and need to go back to my Z roots. I am in search of a 2012 or 2013 Nismo 370! I am located in the Florida Panhandle and part of Florida Panhandle Z/G Community- lol longest name ever. I'm sure I've met a few of the users at Z Nationals and Zdayz this past year and looking forward to meeting more the coming years!

Heres the prelude and the bike as well

there! id rock the pink too. idc. awesome set up's!
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote