View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #3452 (permalink)
metalmynx
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Sport RED!
metalmynx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon;
To me cars mean something, but to others they don't give a crap. They do leave my cars alone though when I park them out in the middle of no where. Even though I take up more than one space I have never had a problem. If you park like a jerk up front where others need/want to park I am against it, but if you park in the middle on no where people should just lay off. I wont park with all the jerks up front (unless I am in my Jeep) who really don't care about their cars much less mine.
I park my car out in the middle of nowhere too, I'd rather walk farther than have someone ding my car. I work hard for what I have and I take care of my things, unfortunately, not everyone feels that way so I have to protect my stuff from them!

I love this crappy parkers thread. I wish I had a pic of when some idiot parked so close to my Celica that I had to get in the passenger side and try not to impale myself on the stick shift on the way to the driver's seat (huge space left on their drivers side so it was probably some giant who needed extra room to get out.) I left them a nasty note, too.
metalmynx is offline   Reply With Quote