View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

This happened half way through track day. The smell got worst when I got home. You guys think a mouse could have somehow crawled into my car on a 110 degree day and build a home? haha. I doubt it. I still think it smells more like a chemical type of smell. Like fuel related, then again I could be completely wrong and it could be as simple as a dead animal. The bumper is out and it's still very hard to identify the smell.

i'm in the process of taking out my GT Mat just to be sure it's not that....I do have brake ducts which have no way of knowing of what went in it - I can always check later but I still think it's coming from more in the mid/rear. I went under the car and it smells like it could be coming from the gas tank.

Keep you guys informed.