View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:13 AM   #769 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

yeah i mean vitor the last few months just comes off as a madman on a tear and I think he wont be denied if anderson is out of the way. pray to jesus and shoot up some more testosterone and it will happen lol

Im watching the post fight conference and dana is saying people are idiots if they think this will affect andersons legacy but I cant agree, I mean you cant take anything away from him but this loss to me is as or more memorable than every win he has ever had.. I take nothing away from weidman but anderson gave the fight to him with his BS. its true he is known to taunt and play games but this was way too much. when he faked being hurt he left himself so open i could have knocked the guy out thats why im saying it almost feels like he threw it maybe not literally but his attitude is like he could care less. thats the thing about anderson I am amazed by the talent but i just never feel like i get the guy and tonight just dumbfounded me as ive never seen a guy try to hard to loose.

but on the other hand...I will say that when he was doing the bruce lee bounce into the side kick I was drinking the anderson kool aid and was screaming to my buddy on the couch see cant nobody touch this guy...so yes if he would have won doing all that stupid **** i would be on here saying he is jesus christ of mma so its one of those live by the sword die by it type things.. and his *** got slayed by it tonight.

Last edited by MC; 07-07-2013 at 01:17 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote