View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #173 (permalink)
2xtreme1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z 7 A/T Sport
2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
So if it rains 6 out of 7 days a week and we mention it and talk about hating so much rain? We are simple minded?

If you are confronted by BRZ fly-by's on the regular and mention, you wish it wouldn't happen? You're simple-minded?

We're not ragging on the car. There's just a rash of moron drivers operating those brands.

It's not our fault idiots are giving a brand a bad name. It happens... Civic drivers are idiots... There I said it. Unfortunately, most people that driver $20-30k new/used sport cars tend to drive like idiots.

Some cars are geared toward the young and this is where idiot mode hits. The most popular cars for the young are FR-S, BRZ, Civic and,charger mustang. With young minds comes stupid young kid shyt. It is what it is. Most people under the age of 25 cant afford cars over $30,000 And the ones that can are usually very responsible and mature for their age. So they would be less likely to act like D-bags on the road.

It is what it is.
VERY true!
I had my Z since I was 19 and I would honestly say that I am, In no way, a d-bag driver on the road. I've always considered myself more mature than most people my age. I'm 20 now (21 in a couple weeks).
There is this guy around my area that is around my age - we went to high school together- and he is such a d-bag. He drives a Nismo 370z he got at an auction. He used to have a 350z Roadster and he also acted like a big time d bag in that car.
Ex: He would REV to at least 5k rpms while parking just because he saw someone that he knew walking by.
Ricer fly-bys ..
he would try to race Civics in his 350..like really?

Anyway, you could say that any Car brand will have Dbag drivers. Due to pricing on certain cars, like mentioned above, a younger crowd might be attracted to a certain market due to affordabilty.

I've never really ran into dbag drivers in a 370z ( with the exception of that Nismo around my area). However, If I were to to run into dbag 370z driver, I would just shake my head at them.
2xtreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote