View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #106 (permalink)
Vichtz
Track Member

Drives: PG 09 Nissan 370z
Vichtz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xtreme1 View Post
yes!! dude! I thought my Z died one day..let me explain.

I came home from a night out and I was pretty drunk. I was going inside through the garage, and I, for whatever reason, decided to go in the drivers seat of the Z and just sleep. My Cabin lights are set to off, unless I manually turn them on. I decided to turn one light on. Hours passed and I wake up and I was 100% certain that my light was left on but was off when I woke up. I started to freak out thinking I killed the battery. I turned the car to Acc mode and everything seemed fine; the light turned back on since I initially had it off. So, I then thought and or figured that it had some sort of safety future for leaving your cabin lights, radio, etc on.

And may I add..I slept really well in the drivers seat. haha
then Again I am like 5'5 :P
Are you sure it is wise to be bragging about how drunk you were on a public forum when your age states you as 20? Californians... As many others have stated, the windows roll down feature is great. Perfect for airing the car out on hot days.