View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #104 (permalink)
2xtreme1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z 7 A/T Sport
2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough2xtreme1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03g35coupe6mt View Post
Besides some of the things mentioned ( window roll down holding unlock which my G35does and my 99 maxima ) I like the fact that i can let the radio play for a long while and the radio will shut off by itself after a certain amount of time ,.unlike my G35 which i have had to bring out the charger more than a few times cause its almost dead and wont start . both have a sub with amp . The z at least has some kind of battery saver feature .
yes!! dude! I thought my Z died one day..let me explain.

I came home from a night out and I was pretty drunk. I was going inside through the garage, and I, for whatever reason, decided to go in the drivers seat of the Z and just sleep. My Cabin lights are set to off, unless I manually turn them on. I decided to turn one light on. Hours passed and I wake up and I was 100% certain that my light was left on but was off when I woke up. I started to freak out thinking I killed the battery. I turned the car to Acc mode and everything seemed fine; the light turned back on since I initially had it off. So, I then thought and or figured that it had some sort of safety future for leaving your cabin lights, radio, etc on.

And may I add..I slept really well in the drivers seat. haha
then Again I am like 5'5 :P
2xtreme1 is offline   Reply With Quote