View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #42 (permalink)
Glambutang
Base Member

Drives: Honda, im a ricer
Glambutang is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeEePiDDy View Post
No offense but I really really dislike the black cloth/foam bezel you have around the screen. If you could enclose it in fiberglass that was color matched with the rest of the dash it would look amazing, but as of now its appearance is a bit of a turn off for me.

You effort and idea behind this project though is outstanding. Keep moving forward with it, you'll definitely get to where this project needs to be!
Yes no offense taken, that's what I'm working on, the frame is temporary, this is too good of a car to have unprofessional project on it. I actually got inspired by 2013 genesis coupe navigation and I'm trying to do something similar in a few weeks, my goal is to make custom fiberglass frame to match radio bezel that would look like something that came from the factory. This was my first fabrication job so I didn't expect myself to be what I pictured, but hopefully after a few trials Ill get there, just watch once I feel like the whole iPad thing is 100% complete I will create separate thread with pictures of the entire project. Also I faced a problem of overheating, when leaving car on sun IPad gives error message that it's too hot so hopefully my new motherboard housing and tints will solve it.

Last edited by Glambutang; 07-06-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Glambutang is offline   Reply With Quote