View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #128 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
The Zdayz thing is my sig. I went to this last one they had two months ago and it was the best time of my life. Some of it is a blur, but I totally enjoyed myself and I'm already planning on next year. If you have the opportunity, you should make it next year. You won't regret it!
I wanted to go but being a Cali guy it was way too far. Maybe if I buy my GT-R and can rent a trailer to tow it (id hate to stick all those miles on)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Thanks man! I'm gonna figure out if I can find something like this localy (I seem to remember Target having something like this, and I'm sure Office Depot will too) then I'll chop it up and mount it. Pics to follow soon!

My target has em! I just saw it a few days ago. Im just curious of the metal will lay flat or will it be convexed...

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote