View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #126 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
lol! Dude I can't just decide I hate something then take a machine to it and saw it off. That type of attitude is expensive haha. On a side note it'll look clean with a nice mesh (black mesh).

On another side note: whats up with the:
"I survived Zdayz 2013

(barely)
"

do you write that or is it part of your sig?
Hahaha yeah I totally understand. That's a bad habit of mine, I get in a mood and I have to go do it. Sometimes I can be really productive when it happens, like when I suddenly decide that the house is entirely too dirty and I go on a cleaning spree, or when I look at my garage and decide I'm gonna rearrange the whole thing. 12 hours later I've thrown most of the stuff away and built shelves and put up slatboard on the walls lol. But then sometimes I'm like "this will be easy, I got this", and halfway through I realize I'm in over my head. I'm the type of person that has to take something apart to see how it's built, and then try to put it back together again.

I've seen a couple DIY's on cutting the slats, and I've been wanting to do it for a while, I've just never gotten around to it. Now I have, and I just need to figure out what to do about those little holes on the side of the mouth, that's gonna bother me if I don't fix it.

The Zdayz thing is my sig. I went to this last one they had two months ago and it was the best time of my life. Some of it is a blur, but I totally enjoyed myself and I'm already planning on next year. If you have the opportunity, you should make it next year. You won't regret it!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote