View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #93 (permalink)
w0rM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z06
w0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to bring up this old thread but I didn't see any reason to start a new one about the same subject.

Has anyone else tried this stuff? I just ordered some. I've been reading about it for a while on Autopia. The amateurs and professionals alike rave about how good it works. The only complaints about it that I can find are people who say they miss waxing their car on the weekends but there's really no point in it now.

You clean the car with some ONR or a quick detailer when it gets dirty and it looks like you spent 4 hours, claying, polishing and waxing.

It's super resistant to swirls, chemical etching and other contaminants.

The key is doing all your paint correcting before you apply it. You get everything looking nice (including stripping the waxes and polishes with alcohol solution) then apply the Opti-Coat.

There are guys on Autopia that have had this on their cars for 3 years and it's still like the day they applied it. Pretty amazing.

| SOLD September 14th, 2013 | My Build Journal
w0rM is offline   Reply With Quote