View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #5145 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Washed it all up today. Drove to the Nurburgring yesterday to meet with some F1 contacts with Team Lotus. Had lunch in the team cafe and just enjoyed the set up day in the paddock. Drove home late last night and killed every bug near the Autobahn it seems. Washed it 2 times!! All better now

EDIT. I checked the computer on shut down last night and I averaged the whole day 9.4 liters/per 100km = 25.01mpg. That my friends is a great day on the road.. Had some high speed and cruizes at 130-140kmph. Im amazed. What a great sports and GT car this is!
woohoo! Sounds like it was a grand day guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
jelly of your autobahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
very cool

Have you been to the SPA track? It's one of my favourite F1 races.

I'm jelly of the entire experience.