View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #112 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
The key to making money on YouTube is doing videos that can have good targeted ads in them. Make sure you open it up to all kinds of ad types too. It really takes tens of thousands of views to make any significant money. I have one video that's done like 75,000 views in 2 months. Two or three like that with the right kind of content and you can make $400 a month easily.
I'll have to look more into that, you might be getting another pm from me soon hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Huck, get the oem bbk dude. It's something that will be useful when you run the dragon at Zdayz or go to the track. All the other stuff you want is just useless eye candy.
Honestly Zdayz is the only time I really need pure performance mods, so they're not super high on my list. I want a BBK, wheels and seats, and that's really all I need for track-oriented things. I'm really more about looks since the car already performs pretty well for my tastes. If it was a dedicated track car things would be different, but right now eye candy is what I want lol
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote