View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Greekgod
Base Member

Drives: 2012- 370Z NISMO BLK
Greekgod is on a distinguished road
Default bought it w/ head unit and prewired for amp when i purchased her

I thought so. I've had the car for 6 mo. I put close to 4 stacks in 3 months. Just had everything working beautifully. Right b4 the fire I stomped a Camaro zl1 and my brothers M5... And I'm even in the process of getting the GTM 18g turnkey. Freak, freaking, freak......

I think I'm jinxed w/ nismos. Had a 08 350 Nismo, was bumped into during wet road conditions spun out, did a couple of 360's and hit the middle divider twice. With the front and the rear, it was a textbook pit maneuver and I would've told the guy that , only he didn't stop. it took 2 hours for a tow truck to stop come get me Casa passing by never stop sitting in the rain buy myself, one man, One Nismo, all alone. But I digress, let's get back on track...

Now I understand about the electrical modifications I'm done and that I have to remove them. does that mean I also have to remove all of the engine mods also, the intakes, the pulleys, cat back exh., short shifter..... Everything or just the electrical mods..what if some of the mods were on the vehicle when I purchased it from a certified Nissan dealership? The Sony double din and the wiring for the amp was already there when I purchased her.
I remember that day like it was just a few months ago....freaking electrical short...

I'm just trying to cover my bases and not get f****d.
Greekgod is offline   Reply With Quote