View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:10 PM   #102 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_bro View Post
Dude I know the feeling. That was me about two months ago. So here are the things I bought in the last month. I highlighted my recommendations for you!

Ark Grip Exhaust
Stillen G3
Rep Amuse Rear
Shine Front Lip
EvO-r side skirts

Fly 1 Vented fenders
Front LP removal
Powder Coat calipers (Carlisle blue)
Paint car Carlisle blue
EVO-R Light Weight Mirrors
Roof Paint Black

20inch 5:AD S5:F wrapped Hankook v12
Datsun Hood and Hatch emblems color matched Carlisle Blue
TOMMY KAIRA HEBI BEBI shift knob

That's a pretty good list man! Sounds like you're making a bit more money than me haha, it'll be a while before I can afford all that.

I would be all about the Shine Auto lip, but two friends of mine with 370's have it already, so I'm gonna go with something different.

I'm considering vented fenders, I like the look of those a lot.

When I get the akebono BBK I'll have them powdercoated pearl white

For the Evo-R mirrors, do you lose the motor to adjust them from the door switch? That's one thing I've never been clear on.

I like the look of the TK shift knob, but I cant justify $300+ on a knob lol.

Here's some of the items that I'm considering...

Amuse rep rear bumper and spoiler in CF...

Carbon Signal Raptor front bumper in CF...

Top secret lip CF...

VIS terminator hood CF everything painted PW except for the middle slats...

Or should I get an Akebono BBK?

Or should I get a bunch of small things? I'm thinking a 7" touchscreen HU, an Alpine VR9 5 channel amp, a Moddiction titanium shift knob, a Meguiare's DA buffer, a pressure washer to wash and suds the car, and mod my headlights (blackout, quad projectors, quad halos, quad demon eyes)

Entirely too many options, I'm gonna go crazy lol.

I survived Zdayz 2013

(barely)
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote