View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks to hear. Seems to be happening a lot lately and people will always hate you for owning it.

And with the apartment thing, just make sure to get a place with garages available. That's what I'm doing to remedy that issue soon as I now rent with roommates in a condo. We have our own driveway so it isn't a bad thing but still leave it exposed to the "threats."

Houses are great and all but the total expense is so high that after 30 years (if you keep it 30 years) the costs maintenance and upkeep will make it that if I were to simply rent and put that other money into investment funds I could be living rent free after 10 years (such as the return on investments will offset my rental costs). There's a thousand ways to argue each side so before we jump way off topic... just get a place with a garage available.

Anyway. Hope it all gets fixed. Take care and have a wonderful Independence Day!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote