View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #5113 (permalink)
w0rM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z06
w0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
My dad went to dealer with his dad when he was 16 back in the 60s. He test drove a manual, and after the test drive, his father asked him if he had ever driven stick before. His response: no, why?

Go to a variety of dealerships and see how long they'll put up with you not knowing how to drive a manual. When you stall the first vehicle ten times trying to get out of the parking spot, blame the clutch and ask to drive a different model in manual. See how many different cars they'll let you test drive. For the entertainment of the forum, please video and post here
lol love the idea

My GF actually did amazing well when we went to Carmax. She never stalled once. Some of her starts could have been smoother but I was actually impressed... and she loved it.

| SOLD September 14th, 2013 | My Build Journal