View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #5108 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Leave it to the Nissan dealer to tell me incorrect information I was at the dealer right before driving one at COTA and specifically asked about the 6MT since the one I looked at was a CVT. Not only did the dealer tell me it was CVT standard with the Nismo, he said there were zero options for the Nismo, as it's a special package that cannot be changed. When I mentioned something at the Nismo Performance Academy they seemed to concur that the Nismo version is only available with CVT. I guess they didn't quite understand and thought I was asking if they had a 6MT to drive because all the ones they brought were CVT.

Glad you got 6MT... that is what I would want
Dealers crack me up sometimes. Its surprisingly how clueless some employees are about the very product they sell. Awd 6spd would be A CVT shouldnt be on anything badged Nismo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Our Juke is a 6MT. My wife will not drive a automatic. I love her.
Nice! My wife doesn't know how to drive stick. She asked me to teach her, but not sure I can bring myself to subject the Z to it. That and I dont think she would follow through with it.