Thread: 18's on a 370z
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #204 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischhorn View Post
Hubcentric spacers for the hub with hubcentric rings on the spacer to fit the wheel bore is the ideal method. That's what I did with mine. The hub rings are so cheap that they are worth it in every scenario. The hubcentric spacers are more expensive though. Still a good peace of mind.
Ahh never knew that. Ok so rotor is 65.9ish but doesn't matter because ill be buying spacers made for my car so I know they'll fit. Eibach for example says the bore is 66.10 ID. Obviously they will fit with a 0.2mm difference. But what's the outside bore that fits into the wheel? Would that be back down to 65.9 like the rotor? I found rings 66.05mm ID, 73mm OD. Seems to close since the wheel is 73mm.