View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #1136 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavRick View Post
after what i read about Forged and that GTR...im steering clear.
MavRick,

I completely understand where you are coming from with the GTR fiasco. I have met with Sharif and his staff in person and they have reassured me this will never happen again. I have expressed my concerns moving forward and we all seem to be on the same page. That being said, there is nothing that says just because you have our kit you need to take it to a specific shop to get it installed. You are more than welcome to take anywhere you like. There are many shops nation wide that are more than capable of installing our kit. We plan to make the kit so easy to install that the end consumer could do it themselves at home!

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote