View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitch
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 5.0 Yacht
Pitch has a spectacular aura aboutPitch has a spectacular aura aboutPitch has a spectacular aura about

I haven't seen the persimmon in person but it looks more tanish/brown to me

I def like the orange that pops and that's a good idea with the lugs/calipers. I thought about calipers but it wouldn't be enough. I'll upload pics of my bike when I get home and you'll see the color I like. I wish they made the copper a bit more orange. I don't like the tons of orange/small amount if black but it's the only option if I choose that color

Also thinking aftermarket mirrors in orange for a lil more pop. Saw some that were carbon fiber and looked waaay clean.

The plan I had for the stung was matte black wrap, 2 orange thick racing stripes, and orange emblems. I wasn't sure about rims tho...that's so much orange...

The Z however doesn't have the racing stripe option so I need the extra orange somewhere and don't know how I'd achieve it...emblems, lugs, calipers, mirrors...but other than that I'd need 1 more thing on it orange, or else there isn't enough to go with dual color schemes.

How much would all the interior carbon cost? Just a random guess is fine. I'll ok Simota when I get home. I was thinking about getting 2 tiny pieces sent out of something random to make my choice. One of each color
Pitch is offline   Reply With Quote