View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rock Chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
Great, we have the same exact car! Mine only has 400 miles in it and it has quite a few rock chips, if you plan on getting a clear bra I recommend doing it right away. I also have a lot of chips on the flared out area near the back wheel, I think I'm going to take it back in and have them put some on there as well.

Let me know when you bring her home.

Where were the rock chips located? Is it okay XPEL just the bumper and rear fender portion you mentioned? I plan on waxing the car about every 3 days () and I'm thinking dealing with the line across the hood would get troublesome? Nice pics showing the window tint, and good looking dog too.

Thanks

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote