View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitch
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 5.0 Yacht
Pitch has a spectacular aura aboutPitch has a spectacular aura aboutPitch has a spectacular aura about
Default Gun metal or black?... Color scheme inside! Help <3

So I have a thing for orange. Idk why, but it all started like 5 years ago when me and my dad were building my banshee (ill upload pics to a new album later) I wanted a color that you didn't see everywhere. It was between orange, a dark purple, and a tealish green.

I eventually chose the orange and since I just love the color. Orange hats, shoes, my bmx bike, color schemes on other stuff. I just love it

So my situation now (for when I trade in the boat for the zed next feb) is what color. I love gun metal on black rims...but idk how orange accents would look. Black on orange also looks dope. Then there's the lovely satin black wrap and that Lambo matte grey (I forgot what the color is)

As far as exterior I'm not sure how I'd do it with base colors since orange is quite a bright/noticeable color, unlike carbon/black accents. I guess I can't work with the gloss

Rims, emblems, and idk what else if I got it wrapped in either matte color tho.

For the interior I'd use the vendor that Simota? (sorry if I butchered your name, I'm new here) used for all his red carbon/kevlar stuff, but in the orange (I fear it'll be too much tho) or the copper carbon (I fear this will be too redish). Also id get the steering wheel in carbon with orange stitching, eventually after market seats with custom stitching/colors/embroidery, and I'm sure some pretty audio stuff. I also think with all that, the normal orange carbon will be too overpowering.

I got my moms interior design skills, but for some reason I can't do the outside of the z. I had a set up for the boat, but that doesn't do much good. Any opinions are greatly appreciated, sorry for the wall of txt and scattered thoughts, and run on sentences, like this one :P.Hyped up on a monster after 2 hours of sleep (maybe 8 total since Sunday night) while also making sure I don't get caught on my phone from supervisors and making a $15,000 dollar part.

Also, if anyone is good with photoshop and can do a few color schemes with me send me a pm. I can pay you if the price isn't outrageous.

Thanks for your time everyone! <33

And while your reading, can someone list the body kits that are of good quality. I know the amuse is popular but meh. And the zele isn't fancy enough for me. If not feel free to flame and say I'm lazy and to search it

OK BYE!
Pitch is offline   Reply With Quote