View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 03:05 AM   #55 (permalink)
z man
Base Member

Drives: 370z Black-09
z man is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for the feedback. The CSC has been replaced several months ago at a cost of $900.00, and the lines have been bled, but from time to time the clutch still sticks at the bottom and does not return into the original position as it should. I am simply expressing my opinion with this model and brand, as it is my first and only Nissan product! I have purchased numerous vehicles and have not experienced the amount of problems that I have had with this car.....all within 40,000 miles of ownership. I purchased the car based upon all of the positive things I had heard about the Z's, i.e., good resale, low ownership cost, reliable etc...only to have one that has given me the problems that I have encountered. I wouldn't be expressing my concerns if it were not for the things that have been said about Nissan vehicles. It's just that I expected my vehicle to meet the standards of the things that were reflected. While, it's a beautiful car, it scares me that I may get stranded somewhere by a car that has low mileage. It's like trying something for the first time, only for it to be a bad and costly experience....it'll be hard to try it again! Had not the car been paid off for a while, I would've written my losses off and moved on. I am just lucky that this is not my primary vehicle! BTW, the car is totally stock, with no aftermarkets.

Last edited by z man; 07-03-2013 at 03:07 AM.
z man is offline   Reply With Quote