Thread: Exhaust helppp
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcola370 View Post
So im really trying to decide between the motordyne exhaust and fast intentions non resonated. I really want a super deep exhaust note over just plain out loud. I definitely don't mind loud but I want more of a deep loud. Opinions?? I currently have a stillen g3 intake, m370 intake manifold, and motordyne art pipes. I can not find anyone on you tube with this exact setup and just thought I would ask for the opinions on here. Thanks!
Thank you for taking an interest in our products. Since you already have ART Pipes your exhaust is going to be on the louder side no matter which one you choose. If you want it to be loud and smooth than I suggest you go with at least our 12" resonators. They will not take away too much of the overall sound but they will smoothen out the exhaust note, especially in the higher rpm range.

You could honest rack your brain for hours with this decision and the options available. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote