View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #99 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tony! I would say it depends on what kind of sound you're looking for, whether or not your car is a DD, and how much volume you can tolerate.

I wanted the highest gaining mods possible, that's why I did the LTH instead of test pipes, for the few extra hp. The lth's have a slightly meaner sound that I LOVE. There is a fair amount of drone in the 2200-2400rpm range, I put some sound deadening material in the hatch and doors which helped a lot (talk to pintsize for a good deal on it), but it's still pretty loud in the cabin. If you don't mind a really loud exhaust or a bigger hole in your bank account, I'd say go for it. The quality is beyond amazing and the customer service is second to none.

I survived Zdayz 2013

(barely)
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote