Thread: Carmax?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBR415 View Post
Yeah, Milwaukee is the one. It isn't an amazing deal but it comes in under KBB and seems to be competitive to cars I've seen online. DE, yor car sounds good and I would jump on it if I was not specific about 6MT, despite any of its flaws/arguments in favor of 7AT. Especially with that bumper to bumper, I am nervous about getting a car that's been ragged on and needs something crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Oh had no idea you're selling your Z, why?
LOL!!!
I am not selling MY car, but if someone said "I have $26k, I want your car," I'd sell it to him in a heartbeat

OP, and ZBrah, I would NEVER, EVER sell my POS car to anyone I knew, trade it in, maybe... But I can't give my headache to anyone else...

And OP, you must not be looking at KBB correctly. You should be looking at the trade in value, and pay according to that