View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #279 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
but I am still glad they already had reference points set up at every turn with a single cone at the entry, apex, and exits
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Yeah but that is cheating, really. A common thing I find at track days at the classroom sessions, are people who are like, "yeah, I see that blue tent and that's my reference point!" - except, that tent wont be there next time.

Next time you go, the cones won't be, either. Dont get used to 'em.
some people naturally know where the apex entry and exit points are after running the track a few times...some of us need more "help" in understanding what those terms even mean. LOL! finding YOUR sweet spot is the key...and having the guts to push it a bit.