View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #1782 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan370 View Post
I have Tein S-Tech springs on my Z. I want little more low! Currently I am lowered .9"F and .7"R, well thats according to the specs. I know they set and get a bit lower.

I was thinking H&R but that seems too low. The Swifts are a pretty similar drop though. By switching to the Swifts I would drop .3" all around since the is drop 1.2"F and 1"R. Here is how my car sits now on Teins.

Wheel/Tire specs:
19x9 ET15 F & 19x10.5 ET20 R - 15mm spacers in the rear
255/35/19 F & 295/30/19 R

What do you guys think? Will it rub or be too low for DD?

Thanks!
I DD my car and I am on Swifts. To me it is the perfect drop. If you want to be low as possible with springs then H&R is the only way to go. To me the H&R would be too low for a DD as I already drag my front chin spoiler getting in an out of my driveway let alone certain parking lots with dips n stuff.

For you since you show your car I think coilovers would give you the best of both worlds. You can drop it for a show weekend and then raise it up for DD purposes. Just my