View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 05:37 AM   #273 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Yeah, she means AutoX You're doing fine at 200, Cindy. I hit 220 just driving to work on a regular basis I hit 290 when I was at the track recently I guess it's time for that oil cooler I already knew I needed

I meant to post here last week, but just been too busy. I got to drive Circuit of the Americas track here in Austin at the Nismo Performance Academy two weekends ago. I got lots of rest the night before, stayed hydrated throughout the day, and had an absolute blast. Got to drive a Nismo 370Z and a GT-R Track Edition as well as my own Z on the track. Very fun and very interesting to see racing principles in action on the track. Everything felt very natural, even though I wasn't familiar with every specific element discussed in the classroom portion. In the morning session, we even stopped at one of the turns and got out to look around and discuss the physics and different lines of thought regarding the approach to the turn. Truly a great day
I was soooo excited for you guys! THanks for sharing your pics and experiences...I need to get out of my head a bit and just enjoy. I am still amazed (everyday STILL, even after more than a year of ownership) that I HAVE this car-let alone drivning on a track etc...it really is a dream come true for me. sigh.