View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 03:42 AM   #1781 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipcyder View Post
Hey brotha, I read a post that you posted earlier about you getting passed the noise or something to that effect. Just wondering what noise you talking about. I ordered the same springs and still waiting for them to arrive. Also, who did your install? and who did your alignment? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the late response. Yeah, I get some squeaking sounds from the coils compressing but that's totally normal for aftermarket springs. Even the Eibach Pro Kit I had on my other car made the sound, though not as noticeable. Maybe I simply got used to the sound or I play my music louder, but I rarely hear it.

A Nissan dealership installed my springs and performed my alignment. I really wish the springs were lower though. Regarding spacers, I'm thinking about switching from 20mm to 25mm up front. The tires slightly rub on the tab between the bumper and fender liner during full suspension compression anyways (while going straight)--might as well go wider.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote