Thread: Bye Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #58 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Well, the time has come that I let the Z go. She was aging, we just had our first baby, and I needed a more practical car. The Z was a fantastic car and I still love it. Wasn't easy seeing it being driven away. I've enjoyed this forum immensely, benefitted from all those who contributed, and hope I've helped some people along the way.

Here's the 'more practical' replacement...all 556HP.

2013 V-Wagon with manual trans and all options checked.
NICE! traded non-practical for a Practical.......with over 500 HP. I think if your running late and need to get the kids to school asap this thing will surely do it!
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote